- Oklahoma has allowed its schools to offer the ACT to the same students for both district contracts and the OK state contract. You may see some students showing up under 2 contracts - this is not a mistake, but is allowed.
- NC schools have suspended online testing and will be doing paper makeup tests instead. If a student needs use of a computer on the essay or large type or something similar due to this format change, we will allow a 3/12 late consideration request to be made. The school MUST attach a Late Consideration Form stating "NC Format change exception". 2/22 UPDATE: We are hoping this may be resolved soon, so please ask NC callers to wait to place makeup orders till next week if at all possible!
- Please include the following tag in makeup order cases : "@timothy burnham @troy knight : Makeup order for [state]." Assign the case to Troy.
February 18, 2019
- If a school experiences a delay or cancellation on a state testing date, direct them to this page for instructions on what to do: http://www.act.org/content/dam/act/u...otTest-ACT.pdf
January 28, 2019
- Kaukauna High School & Onalaska High School will receive packing slips indicating the test package BRAILLE UEB/READER/WRIT ktis are backordered. Pearson is expecting to ship the materials Friday, February 1 for TD1.