- The initial pull for TD1 is today. We can only apply TAA PINS for the following contracts DCES,/KS/WI.
- Accoms agents may still associate examinee's to the February 20, 2019 administration however, materials will be sent as an AO.
- Any students added today till February 20, 2019 will not receive barcode labels and will need to grid in section U (student code) found in PearsonAccess Next.
- Schools cannot switch from paper testing to online testing
- Schools can switch from online testing to paper testing
Proctor Caching setup?
- The deadline was Friday January 11th for proctor caching. It was not “extended”. This is a “hard” deadline, but we literally can’t enforce it until after the data pull that was scheduled to occur this morning at 1am.
- Jan 12th – 16th were clean up days for ACT. TA and OCF needed the time to cleanup schools that were not in compliance of the various tasks. One of the tasks during this cleanup time is to convert schools to paper testing that have online Manage Participation, but no TestNav configuration.
- · If a school completed a TestNav configuration by 1159pm yesterday (Jan 16th) (on their own or with ACT’s help), then they can test online. Any school that didn’t do this, or if they do this today or moving forward, then they cannot test online.
January 15, 2019
The deadline for submitting the SDU file has been extended. Test Coordinator's who have not uploaded their SDU received the eamil below. The extended deadline is January 16, 2019.
RE: [Test]:URGENT Deadline Extended to Submit Your SDU File—DT
From: ACT State Testing [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2019 12:57 PM
To: Abby Montgomery <Abby.Montgomery@act.org>
Subject: [Test]:URGENT Deadline Extended to Submit Your SDU File—DT
CRITICAL: Action required.