KNOWN TAA ISSUES AND FIXES
1. Page freezes at step 4 : make sure they accessed taa.act.org by going to readiness.act.org
2. Bounceback to main screen at step 4 : they are in Internet Explorer. Change browsers
3. “Accommodations: Null” message appears: they are in Internet Explorer. Change browsers
4. File from before fall 2018 does not appear : check classic TAA (Nextgen.act.org/taaiam/login)
5. File from after fall 2019 does not appear : report to team lead/manager, since we may need fix deployed
6. Cannot upload file in TAA :
a. check file name for special characters
b. try shortening file name if name longer than 20 characters
c. Check file size – there is a 10mb limit
7. “Something went wrong during the authentication process”:
a. Your bookmark to TAA may be out of date. We sometimes make updates to the site that are necessary to display it correctly. In order to fix this issue, please go to readiness.act.org and click on the "Go to TAA" link to reach our most recently updated version of the site.
b. Your Internet browser may be incompatible with scripting on the site. We recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox whenever possible while using TAA. Internet Explorer is not supported.
c. Your browser may be trying to access information from a previous TAA session after the session has already timed out. To fix this, please clear your browsing cache and cookies, then close the browser and re-open it. Opening an Incognito Tab in Google Chrome has the same effect.
d. Scripting on the site may be blocked by your Internet settings. If this is the case, there will be a small shield icon in your address bar, which gives you a message stating that a script was blocked on this page for being potentially unsafe. If this occurs, please contact your local IT department for assistance.