This document contains information on the ACT/SAT Concordance and how this information can be utilized.
The term "concordance" refers to establishing a relationship between scores on assessments that measure similar (but not identical) constructs. A technically sound concordance allows students and professionals to compare scores from similar assessments to inform decisions. A concordance score is not a perfect prediction of how a student would perform on the other test.
- What is Concordance?
- How were the ACT/SAT Concordance Tables Developed?
- Which Concordance Tables Are Provided?
- 2018 Concordance Tables
- What Are the Potential Uses of Concordance Tables?
- What Are the Key Considerations and Limitations When Using the Concordance Tables?
- Additional Notes and Technical Specifications
- SAT and ACT Item Counts and Test Content Descriptions
Download the full version here: