The information in this booklet is for students with professionally diagnosed and documented disabilities who require test accommodations that can be provided at a test center and who plan to test with alternate test formats (braille, pre-recorded audio, or a reader).
This booklet is an important first step as you get ready for college and your career. The information here is intended to help you do your best on the ACT-the test taken by the majority of US high school students to gain admission to colleges and universities.
- A Message to Students
- Overview of the ACT
- General Preparation
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Prohibited Behavior at the Test Center
- Content of the ACT Tests
- Taking the Practice Tests
- Practice Writing Tests
- How to Score the Multiple-Choice Tests
- Reviewing Your Performance on the Multiple-Choice Tests
- How to Score the Writing Test
- Sample Answer Document
Download the full version here: