This booklet is a valuable resource to help prepare for the ACT.
The information here is intended to help you do your best on the ACT - the test taken by the majority of US high school students gain admission to colleges and universities. Included are helpful hints and test-taking strategies, as well as a complete practice ACT, with "retired" questions form earlier tests given on previous test dates at ACT test sites. Also featured are a practice writing test, a sample answer document, answer keys, and self-scoring instructions.
- Message to Students
- Overview of the ACT
- Test-Taking Strategies
- Prohibited Behavior at the Test Center
- Content of the ACT Tests
- Taking the Practice Tests
- Practice Multiple-Choice Tests
- Practice Writing Test
- How to Score the Multiple-Choices Tests
- Reviewing Your Performance on the Multiple-Choice Tests
- How to Score the Writing Test
- Sample Answer Document
Download the full version here: