This FAQ contains information for parents and students on accommodations and English learner supports with the ACT test.
When registering for the ACT test for the first time, students should indicate that they need accommodations or EL supports. Upon Completing the registration process, students will receive an email with instructions on how to work with a school official to submit a request in the Test Accessibility and Accommodations System.
- How do I request accommodations and/or English learner (EL) supports for my student?
- What should I do if I did not receive a confirmation regarding my student's need for accommodations or English Learner Supports to forward to my school official?
- What should I do if I forgot to indicate a need for accommodations and English learner supports when registering for the ACT?
- How do I know if my student has been approved for accommodations and/or EL supports?
- Whom should I contact if I have questions regarding ACT scores or registering for an ACT test?
Download the full version here: